Niagara Region, in partnership with Community Care of St. Catharines and Thorold, Project SHARE, Port Cares, Grimsby Affordable Housing Partnership, The Hope Centre and Hannah House, is hosting a ball hockey tournament on Feb. 9 to raise money and awareness for the fight against homelessness.
WHERE: Niagara Region Headquarters
2201 St. David’s Road, Thorold
WHEN: Feb. 9, 2013
Registration: 8:30 a.m. – 9:30 a.m.
Start time: 10 a.m.
The entry fee per player is $20. Tournament rules and format are as follows:
- Teams must have a minimum of six players
- All teams are guaranteed three games
- Games are 15 minutes running time
- Prizes for top fundraising team and individual
- Five on five format on half court
- Open to male and female participants
Charitable tax receipts will be provided for pledges of $20 or more.
The registration deadline is Feb. 1. Team registration forms are available at www.niagararegion.ca/ballhockey.
For more information, call 905-984-6900 ext. 3809.
(Submitted by Niagara Region)